It's only Christmas night so maybe it's a little early but here we are. I think the last time I wrote down resolutions was 2020 & we all know what happened in that disaster year.
I watch a lot of videos on Facebook & there are a lot of people screaming at each other about maskes & vaxes. Thank God that's over. For the record someone is going to have to sit on my every day of my life to make me wear a mask or get another vax.
So here goes:
1. Read on book everyday.
2. Write every day. This one will be tough.
3. Get savings back up to 10k+
4. Eliminate sugar from my life. It won't be 100%...I still need in tea & on cereal but no overt sugar. This includes getting rid of sugary cereals.
5. No soft drinks
6. Twitter once a day. I've become too dependent on it. I already have eliminate Facebook, except for the videos. I don't read posts.
7. Ignore Hollywood stories. It's a little stange but we all need to eliminate the garbage in our lives. Need to include "royals" in that too.
8. Do the 15 hours a week. Don't get involved.
9. Don't think people are going to change. Don't count on anyone but me. Don't trust what others say. Too many have shown exactly who they are & what my friendship means to them. I need to take care of me only.
10. ...to be continued
Post a Comment